I didn't cry today.
-
I better proper-update a lil now.
Yea people i'm fine, NOT.
Okay well i dunno. I'm just going through it as i think i should.
Yesterday yumin was pissed to the max. Thus the NEUK word appearing in the previousprevious entry THREE TIMES. Well thanks you-guys-dunno-who, I had wish i could smack the hell outta you-guys-still-dunno-who.
-
Funny how it really makes sense when all is.. chaotic. Okay i know this sounds moronic and stupid but it DOES make sense when the chaos come toward you, no? I mean - you really know what something is like.
What has gone wrong. When all has gone wrong...
What you should do to bring it all back - even though you can't literally BRING the past back...
I like it when friendship go from ERRR-HI-OKAY-YA to HEYYYYY YOU SUCK BUT I LOVE YOU SO (:
Not hard. But not easy as well.
-
Yumin shall try to act like shes super normal even though she has no drive to going about with this entry, really. She just.. wishes to end it all. Ha ha okay no sheesh sorry that was really emo but.
Time will tell - so, let's all be patient. Alright, ?
-
I'll upload the sentosa pictures another day. Oh didn't i mention that? Haaaaaa. We (3ofus ANT WANLING ME) went tgt and i managed to get a tad darker. AT THE FRONT.
Yea like wth but 'nyways i love 'em so. YOU SHOULD LOVE 'EM TOO!
Er okay so yumin's KINDA back to normal. Abit lah huh.

You know.. I really love chem. See the heart shape? Yea. The proof of my love...
for CHEM?!
You can see the nRT and the dot &cross diagrams and ha ha scribblings..

This cracked me up like a week ago or so.

Kenny ass just kickass {pun intended}

Okay this is funny. Had me laughing in spite of myself.

Mr Hankey found a drunked wife &had 3lil hankeys!

Theyre adorable SHIT! {pun intended, AGAIN}
-
I just updated my links.
&added words beside some of my links.
I reckon that would make you guys feel special - 'cos you guys are to me :D
Those w/o any comments don't fret - let me know what you want beside your lovely names.
Im gracious 'cos im a greenridgean (: (:
-
You know what?
I really wouldn't mind this :

OR THIS

OR THIS!

They don't do shipping to singapore, tho ): ):
-
It's bad for your bladder if you hold your pee in. So yumin's off to pee.
-
I'm
Confined to this ground
Cause I can hear this humble silence
Creep into my house

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home